ALTERVAL has developed and implemented a national network for several years to maintain and monitor the equipment installed at their customers’ sites. Technicians and subcontractors receive training (such as CACES, electrical certification, level 1 and 2 safety training) which enables them to meet all the specific needs of their customers and keep up with the evolving industry standards.
This service is made possible by a fleet of geolocalised lorries equipped for all breakdowns, and staff dedicated to telephone breakdowns and organising technicians’ schedules.
We take a variety of actions to ensure that your equipment is fully functional:
• Commissioning and user training for each equipment installation
• Periodic general inspections and preventive actions
• Hotline from 7am to 7pm – 5 days a week
• Intervention within 48/72 hours
• Maintenance and servicing contracts offered and managed by the company
• Spare parts in multi-point remote stocks
• Machine transfers and relocations
Are you having problems with your waste compactor? Would you like to take out a maintenance contract?
Contact the ALTERVAL technical department