VALPAK® Waste rotary compactor
BALE FROM 250 TO 400KG
COMPLIANCE WITH MSDs, LESS HANDLING
SILENT MACHINE: – 60 DECIBELSDECIBELS
– 3.5m² ON FLOOR
1 BALE = 36 x 1000L BINS NOT COMPACTED
REDUCTION OF TRANSPORTATION PORTFOLIO: BETWEEN 15 AND 40 BALES / COLLECTION
- Minimum: space requirement and minimum noise level: The Valpak® is used at the waste production location itself.
- Practical: It is ease to place covers at the place where compacted waste is gathered. No prior
handling: Valpak® collects formed cardboards, plastics or crates.
- Self-sufficient: Its photocell automatically starts waste compaction. Any jams are managed with no
intervention required (patented system)
- Continuous loading: a full bale is indicated by a flashing light.
- Tidy and practical storage: Waste is compacted in covers