VALPAK BIN® Rotary compactor with 1000L bin
WEIGHT OF COMPACTED BIN: 185 KGS NET
COMPLIANCE WITH MSDs, LESS HANDLING
SILENT MACHINE: – 60 DECIBELS
– 3.5m² ON FLOOR
1000L REINFORCED BIN WITH FORKS PASSAGES
REDUCTION OF INTERNAL ROTATION: 1 COMPACTED BIN = 17 NON COMPACTED BINS
- Minimum space requirement and minimum noise level: the VALPAK® BIN 1000L is used at the waste
production location itself, in the aisles, at the end of co-packing lines, at reserves doors in shops…
- Practical: Easy installation 1000L bins
- No prior handling: The VALPAK® BIN collects formed cardboards, plastics and wooden crates.
- Self-sufficient: Its photocell automatically starts waste compaction. Any jams are managed with no intervention required (patented system)
- Continuous loading: Full bin is indicated by a flashing light.
- Adaptability: Can be used on its own for selective pick-up of bins by a truck, or in addition to a bin lifter, to feed either a compactor (halve transportation costs), or a horizontal press (increase bale weight by 20%)